A light bullet surpassing a heavy one? ECOSTRIKE™ makes the impossible possible. To make the bullet lighter and prevent it from fragmenting, the lead has been replaced by copper and nickel. With ECOSTRIKE™ we meet a new hunting era, where the sense of being one with nature has reached a higher level. The bullet and its characteristics, takes into account of the rifle, the game, the environment and the meat. ECOSTRIKE™’s ambition is to always give a positive impact, and to make it a rewarding hunting experience.
ECOSTRIKE offers the latest in non-lead technology. It gets great weight retention and is deadly accurate. This monolithic bullet is tough and penetrates well.
- LEAD FREE copper bullet.
- Polymer tip assists expansion and decreases drag.
- Optimized cavity for guaranteed expansion even at low velocity.
- Proprietary plating eliminates copper fouling and increase barrel life.
- Pure copper construction, precision turned.
- Unique waist design to maximize velocity and reduce bearing surface.
- Boat tail designed for increased ballistic coefficient and maximum wind resistance.
The gelantine block above (35 cm) shows a bullet entry from the left and the energy the bullet releases at 800 m/s. The ECOSTRIKE quickly releases its energy and gives good penetration in the game. It has a very high weight retention.
The diagram shows the expansion depending on caliber and shooting distance. The speed influences the expansion of a copper bullet more than for a soft nose bullet. The ECOSTRIKE has a high BC and is designed with this in mind. The mushrooms were shot in ballistic gelantine.
Both bullets shown above are caliber .308 and hit their target at 800 m/s. The bullet to the left was shot in ballistic gelantine at Norma. The bullet to the right was discharged in a real hunting situation and was retained from a moose cow, shot at 60 m and with an escape distance of 40 m. Both bullets have 100% retention weight.