Norma MHP awarded as Shooting Illustrated Ammunition Product of the Year
It is our pleasure to announce that the Norma MHP has been selected as the 2020 Shooting Illustrated Ammunition Product of the Year.
Now in their 18th year, the NRA Publications Golden Bullseye Awards acknowledge the finest products available in the shooting sports. The winners are selected by a seven-member committee consisting of editors, graphic designers and veteran NRA Publications staff, representing more than a century of collective experience in the shooting and hunting industry. To qualify for consideration for a Golden Bullseye Award, a product must have been:
- Recently introduced and available to consumers prior to the selection of the Golden Bullseye Awards
- Used/tested by a staff member or regular contributor to the magazine and/or affiliated media
- Reliable in the field, meeting or exceeding the evaluator's expectations
- Innovative in design and function
- Readily perceived as a value to the purchaser
- Styled in a manner befitting the shooting and hunting industry and, perhaps more importantly, its enthusiasts
It will be our honor and pleasure to receive this Golden Bullseye Award during a special breakfast at the 2020 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Nashville, Tennessee. The breakfast will be held on Saturday, April 18, 2020. Specific information about this event will be provided in a few months.
In addition to the trophy, Norma and the award-winning product MHP will be featured in an editorial overview of the Golden Bullseye Awards. Articles will appear in the May 2020 issue of American Rifleman, American Hunter and Shooting Illustrated magazines that will be available at the NRA Annual Meetings as well as delivered to subscribers in time for acknowledgement at the show.